Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Anyone recomend a good moisturising cream?

My skin is not dry but i need to keep it soft and smooth or else it will become dry. Can anyone recomend a good moisturising cream for the whole body? I don%26#039;t want nothing over 拢10|||Eurcerin cream,u get it in boots.its really good.|||Palmers - cocoa butter or baby lotion|||You have the right idea. Maintenance is the key. Expensive does not necessarily mean effective. I use Vitamin E oil for all over application including my face. My skin is my proof.|||The Body shop%26#039;s Vitamin E Moisture Cream is really good at helping skin stay hydrated soft ans smooth. and at 拢8 isn%26#039;t to bad. and if it is not for u there are many of different types of moisturisers to have a look at


hope u find the one for you|||semen...|||I reckon I%26#039;ve tried most things on the market, in your (our) price range, and by far the best, and the only moisturiser I use is, Vaseline Intensive Care. It%26#039;s available in several sizes, the largest of which is under 拢5. Try it, I know you%26#039;ll like it!|||Got to be Palmers cocoa butter, you can buy a lotion version, or the actual %26#039;butter%26#039; which is semi solid but melts into your skin.


The Body Shop body butters are great but they are 拢12 a tub if they%26#039;re not on offer, and the Palmers stuff lasts for ages.|||glysomed (available at target)|||Go to the body shop!





They have a fab range of body lotions, all very moisturising





You could try:


Vitamin E body lotion


Cocoa Butter body lotion


Aloe Vera body lotion (good for soothing skin)


Any type of their body butter - I personally love the cranberry (christmas exclusive) and brazil nut ones. These are a tad on the expensive side but will care for your skin well.





Or try going into boots and finding some shea butter, that%26#039;s also good.





Or of course there is the Vaseline Intensive Care - which is okay, but I%26#039;ve seen the ingredients and am not liking what I see. Does smell good though!|||Palmers Cocoa Butter or Oil of Olay...can%26#039;t remember the name, purple bottle extremely moistuirizing.





I use the butter for my face and the lotion on my body!|||OLIVE OIL|||Aveeno or Palmers shea butter formula|||Id definitely recommend Nivea i think its amazing, you can really see the results as well! I would also recommend FCUK as well because it makes your skin really soft!!|||well i have to agree with quite a few of the others who suggested nivea it is by far the best moisturiser ive tried i had terrible dry skin on my face arms and legs and nivea can be used all over its cheap and you dont have to apply loads of it to feel the difference i use it morning and night and my partner is thrilled with my silky skin on both face and body. hopefully it works for you too!!|||NIVEA is brilliant my wife uses it all the time and looks gorgeous.|||johnson`s baby moisturising cream


it comes in a tube and is great at keeping skin soft and smooth (and its non-greasy)|||clinique moisturizing lotion for the face,and cocoa butter for the body.Both are very great.|||Baby lotion|||Garnier has good day and night creams and they cost about 拢5.50. I use them myself and am really pleased with the product and the price.|||olay lotion or any product|||~Artistry/Moisture Souffle~


Drenches body in moisture.


Leaves skin feeling ultra-soft.


Refreshing pink grapefruit fragrance allows your body and mind to escape the day and lift your spirits.


Contains Nutrilite-approved antioxidants 鈥?grape seed extract, Acerola cherry, citrus bioflavonoids, and lemon bioflavonoids 鈥?to protect your skin.


Contains the exclusive Artistry Hydrolipid Matrix to help hydrate, smooth, and protect against moisture loss.


Non-greasy, light feeling.


Tested by professionals at the Artistry Beauty Institute.


Net weight: 200 ml / 7.0 fl. oz.





www.clikitnow.com access code:yahoo


if you have any questions email me: sasi_gurl_4_u@yahoo.com|||Fair %26amp; Lovely Cold Cream, not the normal one...I use it and i really like it...You can get it from Asian shops or Abroad-Pakistan...|||I use this olay moisteruising cream and it works so well. You can actually get a free sample to try it out before you buy it here.


http://freeolay.freesitehoster.com/olay.html.txt|||clinique dramatically different.





its over 拢10 (sorry) but its AMAZING, my skin is oily in places, ry in others, and ive seen SUCH an improvement since i started using it. my skin is sooo much softer and smoother.|||Clinique%26#039;s dramatically different moisturising lotion is absolutely divine. It%26#039;s mid price range but it is well worth the money.|||Avon was a good moisturiser and was dove|||shea butter from bath and body works|||Nivea is the best. And cheap too!|||Vasoline Intensive Care Lotion at your area discounted drug store. If you can get a hold of Australian Gold after tanning lotion it does wonders! Good luck!|||nivea cream is the bomb, and it%26#039;s not real expensive either.|||Baby Magic Baby Lotion from Johnson %26amp; Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment