Saturday, December 26, 2009

Moisturizing creams for dry skin?

i have really dry skin that kind of peels off a lot leaving this white almost sand like stuff in my clothes, and the skin on my legs looks kind of scaly and flaky.does anyone know of any hydrating/moisturizing creams or shower gels that ACTUALLY work in improving the quality of my skin?i don%26#039;t want to be dousing myself in chemicals for nothing here.if anyone has any natural remedies to suggest i would love to hear those too.thankss|||I have very dry skin too, and I find that drinking LOADS of water helps, you need to start from inside out. Then I use Nivea with E45 mixed at least 2x a day. But if you need to, you can apply it more times a day. E45 is very good, I know it doesn%26#039;t smell too nice but it%26#039;s worth having it in your draw it is specifically made for dry skin conditions.





Good luck!|||Many peeple have dry skin, and they have come up with good ways to make it smooth. In your food, put a few drops of olive oil to make your skin clear and bright, use any type of cream that contaisn butter. Butter will stop your skin from flaking, remember, you can ask any beautylist for any good cream that will stop myour skin form the dryness and shaving. Hope this helps!|||First you need to exfoliate.Then moisturize.Use olay products.they%26#039;re the best.And yeah drink lots of water.|||Massage your skin with extra virgin olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment