Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone tried the Bee Luscious Moisturizing Cream?

I am currently using a LaPrairie face cream and it is a very expensive cream (around $300)...It is a very good cream, but I have been searching about this line and EVERYONE loves these products! I have not heard ONE person complaining about the line products, so I would like to know if someone has used the Bee Luscious Moisturizing and Softening Complex Cream. Is it good?? I want to use one for my face, but it leaves my skin smooth and doesn%26#039;t dry (absorb) fast. I don%26#039;t want my face to look greasy too... Has anyone tried the line, is it worth it?? Thank you!|||Yes I have used the Bee Luscious hydrating creams for many of my clients and MYSELF.....





The hydrating cream concentrate and even the extreme leave your skin very soft and supple never greasy at all and very much well worth the money. Also the hydrating cream for the body is incredible, does on smooth and drys powdery soft. I highly recommend it.|||Not me but i once tried their hand cream and it was very good and did not leave my hand greasy.|||YES!!! This cream absorbs VERY fast and never feels oily or greasy. I know you will be very pleased with this cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment