Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I use Dove brand gentle exfoliating bar (1/4 moisturizing cream) on my face?

I was broken out on my chest/best/shoulders before i started using this now i have NO acne on those parts





however i DO have acne on my face which is very hard to control





I have tried so many things and i was thinking maybe trying to use this for my face, due the the results i had on my body








I dont know if its going to be too harsh or if its okay, even follow with a moisturizer afterwards.








**it has tiny exfoliating beads|||the skin on your face is different, more sensitive and delicate.


recomend using a product specific for face, try a dove one because it worked well on your body, but dont use the soap on your face, it might dry it out


there are many acne products for the face|||You could try that.


Have you tried using Pro Active on your acne? I%26#039;ve seen a few infomercials on television. You could give that a go.|||Our face skin is indeed very sensitive and not like skin on other parts of our body. I strongly advice you not to use the exfoliating bar soap on your face (applies to all brand). Just to share with you, I have been suffering from severe acne for the past 10 years till last year. The solution? First and foremost, I paid a visit to a dermatologist as acne is related to your body hormones. If you happen to experience acne occasionally, then its the result of your body facing stress and in-balance of food intake. But if you keep on getting pop outs here and there 25 days a month, then you are facing hormonal problems. I was put on antibiotics %26amp; hormone pills for 6 months. And from the 2nd week of medication onwards, people around me started seeing visible results. Its been a year now since I stoped my medications and thank god, I only have an average of 1 break out in a month. And the most important thing is that, my skin is as clear as the baby skin now! Products out there in the market WILL NOT be able to help you stop your breakouts permananently. The most it does is to reduce, but not stop them from poping out. So, why waste your effort and time for something not permanent? After my treatment, I maintained my facial skin only with a very good sunblock. I avoid using moisturizer as my skin is very oily. Besides treatment, you must also maintain a very healthy diet with loads of fruits and vegetable, besides drinking a minimum of 8 glasses of water a day. I also underwent a few laser treatments to re-surface my skin (as I had deep scars which was the result of acne appearing 100%26#039;s of times at the same spot of my skin, all over my face). If you are facing acne problem all over your body, I%26#039;m very sure you need to see a dermatologist as soon as you can. Don%26#039;t just rely on shlef products. I%26#039;m sharing this based on my own experience and I would love to help those with acne problem as I kow how much it can bring you down. So good luck and all the best to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment