Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it a good idea to moisturize with aqueous cream prescribed by my doctor ?

i have quite dry, flaky skin. i went to the doctor 3-4 months ago (i suppose it was winter, when my skin is at its worst) and she prescribed me aqueous cream, which she said to use on my face.


i use it now every day, once in the morning, once in the evening.


it does work, and stops my dry skin from flaking but is it okay to use as a moisturizer in the 3 step cleansing toning and moisturizer thing ?


thanks :)


x|||you can if you use it at night.





you can also use aqueous as a face wash.|||Its really intended to be used after washing/bathing/showering so I would say continue with your normal moisturiser on your face - but use the sticky gloopy stuff after being in water!





Ohhhhhh and try keeping your face OUT of water! Mine goes mental after water/washing my hair but is fine most of the time. Horrid stuff in our water these days.|||If you think it is not too thick/greasy then yes it is fine. However if you need more from a moisturiser, like SPF or anti-ageing, then you may want to use something else.|||no...i would never use that on my face....far too thick. i also never use water on my face as it leaves my face dry %26amp; red. just use simple cleanser, toner %26amp; moisturiseer...there are no perfumes or additives in simple products.|||concern with your doctor again and if you want shiny skin then do facial per month|||no my sis had it and tried it. it%26#039;s too strong.|||ive used it 4 years..as long as it suits ur skin its fine|||hmmm i would say sure, go for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment