Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats the best moisturize/face cream and acne cream for sensitive skin?

i have very sensitive skin so i tend to scar easy on my face. i need as much help as possible!!|||First, of course, you should see an actual dermatologist. They%26#039;re expensive, but it%26#039;ll be worth it if you can get useful information.





In the meantime, I%26#039;ve had a lot of luck with the Aveeno products. They are very gentle and don%26#039;t cause my Rosecea to react. Also, some people have a really tough time with bar soaps, so you could switch to a liquid cleanser. I%26#039;ve never had a problem with Cetephyl. Look for labels that say Dermatologist Tested, and Non-commenogenic (won%26#039;t clog pours). Avoid astringents, they contain alcohol, try a toner instead. Burt%26#039;s Bees has several that are extremely gentle, and they smell nice, too!





Acne is often a hormonal reaction, which is another reason seeing a Dermatologist is a good idea. S/He can perscribe something orally that can help, as well as something topical. Retin-A is really tough on the skin, and I wouldn%26#039;t recommend buying anything with that in it unless under a dr.s supervision.





Tea tree oil is really gentle and is an ingredient in a lot of products labeled sensitive skin. Oatmeal masks are easy to make in your own kitchen and have a nice dual effect of soothing and clearing pores. I use chamomile water to make the oatmeal with. I gently wash my face, then just smear the oatmeal on my face and leave it there until it dries. Stay away from your eyes. Rinse. I follow with a light moisturizer.





Good luck. I hope you find a combo that works.|||I use Olay foaming face wash, it is soap and oil free and it%26#039;s a wash not a scrub. Very gentle yet effective.|||cetaphil works great!|||If you are ok with natural products this is the best.


www.ppatel1.qhealthbeauty.com


klick on Women%26#039;s Skin Care for products to use on face


klick on Others and then Acne treatment for Acne.





Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment