Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there any moisturizing & detangling leave in spray? i wanted a leave in spray and a leave in cream as well.

Something cheap that I like is Infusium 23 leave in conditioner. When I was about 18 my hair was really damaged from colors and perms (wow showing my age) and I started using it then. It made a huge difference in the texture and shininess of my hair.|||use the patene detangler. it works just as well as any leave in conditioner i%26#039;ve ever tried. it%26#039;s also good after a day in the pool with disgusting hair.|||I use Paul Mitchell leave in conditioner and cream. It works great on my hair without weighting it down.|||yes i have some u put it in after washing your hair and u comb it and it will be untangled and leave it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment