Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best hand moisturiser?

Neutrogena has a really good one. It feels quite dry when you put it on but this is a good thing as it dries instantly, so you dont get that feeling like you cant touch anything for a while until it dries, and is excellent for dry hands





hope this helps!|||Artistry Cr猫me Caramel Hand Cream, it moisturizes and nourishes your hands in the delicious scent of creamy caramel and warm vanilla. Cr猫me Caramel nourishes with vitamin E, sunflower, and jojoba seed oils, leaving skin feeling luxuriously soft and moisturized, never sticky or greasy. Experience velvety-soft, cared for hands every day with this lush cr猫me!





http://aorihuela.qbeautyzone.com/|||There is a store called Crabtree and Evelyn. I don%26#039;t know if you have this store where you live but they have a line of hand creams that come in a tube. I can%26#039;t recall what it is called but there is a variety of fragrances. I swear this is the best hand cream that I have ever used. I love it. You can also find them online by searching their name. I hope you get the oppurtunity to try it. It%26#039;s well worth it.|||my partner is in the building trade so his hands are really rough from the brick, sand and cement and esp the lime.





so he has tried lots of different types of hand creams and the one that he has found best is nivea, its the one thats in the blue round tub!





hope that helps x|||Body Shop%26#039;s hemp moisturiser. It%26#039;s really really good but really really expensive. I pop in to BS when ever I get a chance and use their tester.


Vaseline Intensive Care is probably the best affordable one.|||I like Neutrogena Norwegian Formula unscented. A little goes a long way. It looks similar to vaseline but it doesn%26#039;t leave a greasy feel, just soft. It%26#039;s the only thing that makes my winter hands feel better.|||most definitely nivea.


i swear, my hands used to be totally dry, and now they%26#039;re super soft.


i use it on my face and lips and legs, elbows, or whatever.


it%26#039;s a miracle worker! lol|||Vaseline Intensive Care Hand %26amp; Nail Cream





keeps hands silky soft and strengthens nails|||On a budget = Atrixo or if you want to splash out then Clarins hand and nail treatment - both are equally great.|||Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail lotion is fantastic!|||I use a vaseline hand moisturiser , its great cos i have really rough hands.|||Neutrogena i love the stuff especially in the winter.|||Coco Butter, it works wonders !


Use it once a day on your hands and you will be fine|||hand food by soap and glory is pretty good


and it smells lovely too|||i use nivea and think its great if you have dry hands its really rich|||vasiline intense rescue


and


olay|||Nivea or avon|||well when i jerk it... i use jergens..


just sayin|||I think it is Lubriderm.

No comments:

Post a Comment