Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is there any vegetarian Cold cream(moisturising cream) ? (with vegetarian Glycerin)?

Is there any vegetarian Cold cream(moisturising cream) ? (with vegetarian Glycerin)|||If you mean to apply something from kitchen onto your skin as cold creme,... try this,.. Extra virgin olive oil has best moisturizing qualities for skin. I have practised too, and before that i read a lot articles on same. It works marvellous !|||I have the Aloe Vera cold cream.. ( says on it no animal products in it made from coconut milk, locust bean gum glucerin and Aloe Vera!)


I probably bought it at a Health food store!


don%26#039;t remember where I actually bought it!|||I doubt that you are going to spread your moisturizer on bread - do you wear leather shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment