Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When i rub moisturiser into my hands can i still play with my bird Lulu?

Well i have really dry skin and use moisturiser heaps lol, but i recently got a tiel and haven%26#039;t used it, because i don%26#039;t want to poison it lol.





But my hands and arms get scratched from her claws and it makes my hands worse cause they are dry.





I really need to moisturise and im just checking it wont harm her.





Please tell me what you think.





Thanks and take care.|||i would just be careful to use not too much when you are planning to play with her...rub it in well so there is no greasiness on your hands and don%26#039;t let her bite at your hands right after you have done it...at night when you go to bed and are not gonna play with her for 7 or 8 hours...that is when you can do the heavy duy moisturizing...there is a trick that hairdressers use( their hands get drier than any i have seen)...but moisturizer on your hands LOTS! and then put apair of light cotton gloves on and sleep in them...not sure how this works but for some reason it seems to make your hands absorb the moisturizer better|||omg how long have you had lulu? because i used to hae a bird named lulu tht was a girl and we gave her away. Report Abuse
|||Ash, I wouldn%26#039;t put it on before playing with the bird. Most of them are scented and will have a taste when the bird nibbles at your hands.


You can use a sanitizer before playing with the bird. We use that at bird shows, kills germs and helps your skin too.


Or just wash your hands before and after then the moisturizer.


Take Care|||of course u can (if u want to kill it)|||I rub my bird constantly when lubed up with moisturizer. Thanks and take care!|||if it doesnt harm your skin, I don%26#039;t think it would harm Lulu.|||I have a parrot :) he doesnt mind my moisturiser, just dont let LuLu eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment