Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Undereye moisturizing cream / soother?

I have dark circles under my eyes and my skin is also kind of dry and scaley looking. What is a good soothing, healthy moisturizing cream that is good for the undereye area? I want something that is healthy (not overdrying or too many chemicals), inexpensive ( i do not want to pay more than $10-$15 or so) and is good for the long term health of the sensative undereye skin. Prefereably something that i can find at a drug store, if not something affordable. thanks!|||I have been using 2 products that are absolutely amazing. I%26#039;m over 50 so I have wrinkles to battle besides the undereye circles. There is a product line called %26quot;Time%26quot; at Target that works so well and the cost is amazing. I paid $15.00 each. The one you would need is in small jar and it%26#039;s pink, I%26#039;m sorry I can%26#039;t read the name on the bottle it%26#039;s too small and I threw the box away. But you%26#039;ll see it;s for moisture and to cover the circles. You put in on 2 times daily, just a small amount, and it actually reflects light besides moisturizing so the lines and circles dissapear. If you want a heavier moisturizing, they have the other one I bought, it%26#039;s in a small tube and you just put a pindrop under your eye and gently pat on. Both of these have made my eye area look 15 years younger. You can try them as they have samples out, and I tried some on my wrist where there are some lines. They smoothed right out and I was sold. I can%26#039;t vouch for what%26#039;s in them as I didn%26#039;t really pay attention to the ingredients but I know they were mostly herbal. Hopefully you have a Target near you so you can take a look at them. They feel and work like very expensive department store products but the price is just a thousand times better!|||I%26#039;m sorry to say this but you get what you pay for so if you use a cheap product chance are it%26#039;s no good especially for under eye circles. Now MAC has this eye cream it%26#039;s called fast response eye cream this product works instantly. This is what it does:


The super-charged, caffeinated cream with instant effects. De-puffs, erases the look of dark circles, firms, soothes and softens skin around the eye. Special optics act like magic to fade away lines and it%26#039;s 28.50 but it%26#039;s so worth it. If you can%26#039;t afford it try to google home remedies for under eye circle.





OH one more thing that I forgot to mention this is going to sound crazy but it works like magic,to hide dark circles first moisturize your face and under your eyes then apply orange lipstick (make sure it%26#039;s not sparkly) under your eyes just a little going from the inside out patting it on make sure your looking up so that it will go on smoothly. Then apply your concealer on top of the orange followed by your foundation and powder. The reason I say orange is because orange cancels out black and I know this sounds crazy but I learned this from a professional makeup artist and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment