Saturday, December 26, 2009

Could someone please reccomend me a good face moisturizing cream?

Right now, after using St. Ives apricot scrub (blemish and blackhead remover) my face gets abit dry, and it stings abit whilst i put it on, which i suspect is because of the dryness.





i was wondering if someone could reccomend me a moisturizing cream which isnt too expensive, and won%26#039;t clog my pores or leave a grease film over my skin. I think my skin is sensitive.








Also i want to ask, do you reccomend putting it on my face whilst its still wet after the facewash then wipe off the cream? thats what someone suggested.





ps i wont buy over the internet





thanks in advance|||i would try using Neutrogena Oil-Free Anti-Acne Moisturizer.


its really easy to find in grocery stores, and is almost always under seven dollars.


it works really well, and doesnt cost too much. it also doesnt break your face out, and helps get rid of pimples.


i would recommend washing your face in the morning, pat it dry, then put on the moisturizer. then, wash your face again at night and put on more moisturizer if necessary. if you use a pimple cream or anything like that at night, dont put on the moisturizer with it. also, dont overuse it. anything can clog your pores. but trust me, this works so well.|||You don%26#039;t need to buy anything. You can prepare it at your kitchen. It will effect greatly on you face without any side effects. Organic product always make your face glowing if is used in proper way, like water, fruits and some other like indian gooseberry etc.|||i have really dry skin and i use dermalogica and it works awesome


i have super sensitive skin and this is the onlystuff that doesnt make me break out or irritate my skin in any way


i put it on after i take a shower, wait for like 5-10 mins to let ur skin dry a little


that is what i do and it works..

No comments:

Post a Comment