Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Itchy boobs???? i moisturize with non perfume soberlene cream and have tried other creams but always itchy?

to the point where i bleed when i scratch in my sleep .. anyone else had that problem???|||I had this about a year ago and the doctor told me my skin was very dry and gave be Balneum Bath Oil which helped a lot. I always put a little talcum powder in my bra when I put it on. This also seem to help.|||Itchy boobs.Do you mean the nipple and areola only or the entire boob? Any way The first possible reason could be your bras and other inner wear which are usually made of polyester or other synthetic material.Change over to pure cotton or if possible no inner wear at all for a few days.Secondly lot of sweat and non absorbent inner wear. Finally all those cosmetics,sprays etc. Stop applying all those material. And try pure calamine lotion twice a day after bath. If all these things do not work then see a dermatologist. It is highly unlikely that the underlying cause is Cancer.|||lets see I%26#039;ll tell you what i think!|||it can mean breast cancer.see your gp/doctor hope itd not as sereios as that.|||Your boobs are growing. Be happy...


Lucky..:[

No comments:

Post a Comment