Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do those moisturizing creams that add tan in 3 days really work and make you look good?

They do work! I%26#039;ve used Neutrogena Build-A-Tan...make sure you exfoliate really well before using one of these lotions though. (Try St.Ives Apricot face scrub.) Also, I like to wear rubber gloves to avoid staining my hands and fingernails.|||well, they do work, but some leave an afull smell|||they make you look bronzed. Try Nivea and the comment above is funny...but not nice.|||I like using the Malibu Hemp Golden Glow skin firming lotion. I use it in the morning and the night. Just as a regular moiturizer. I also like the sublime glow by loreal....but i have started tanning in the salon, so i use a triple bronzer in there and when i get out, i usually put on some stuff called Ocean Potion...it has an instant bronzer, but very light and not streaking at all.


The good thing is that every item i have mentioned here can be purchased at walmart for under 10$


The Ocean Potion does ok on your face as well as the others too.


Good Luck!|||Definitly I use it once in the morning and once before I go to bed they are awesome!|||Yes they do work, and you don%26#039;t risk getting cancer, like going out in the sun.|||There is a European company that is manufactured in the US but will be distributed from Australia from a new distribution center starting next month. Right now they are only in the US and Canada. They have over 400 Health and Wellness products. One is a bronzing powder that you dust on. It gives a great bronzing glow. The other is a spray self tanner that tans after each application. It looks great. Not orangy at all. Plus it has a SPF of 15 and key anti-aging elements as well. You should exfoliate often so you will get a uniform color. I use it on my face too. Their products are all Dermatologist Tested, Ophthalmologist Tested and Pediatrician Tested. (They have a Baby Care Line.) It is called Arbonne, which means %26quot;Good Things of the Earth%26quot;. All 400 of their products are botanical and herbal based without chemical dyes, mineral oils, fragrances, harmful alcohols, no animal by-products, never tested on animals. In fact, they are %26quot;Certified Vegan%26quot;. Their vegetable protein shakes are also %26quot;Kosher%26quot;. They are the very first to use an advanced delivery system that allows all those pure, safe and beneficial ingredients to reach the deepest layers of your skin including the %26quot;Made in the Shade%26quot; self tanner. WOW! They just came out with a new line for teenagers that has a tinted moisturising cream. It is called FYI, For Young Individuals. Check out www.CindieReed.myarbonne.com and click on %26quot;Simply the Best Products%26quot;.|||Please don%26#039;t try this at all.Once I tried and everybody would laugh at me........I got spots all over|||yea it does but you have to put it on right and if you don%26#039;t you will get streak%26#039;s|||have used alot of different tan creams and I can honestly say that I rather go get spray tan or go to to the tanning bed. I always come out looking orange..plus I think (at least for me) it is almost impossible to make sure you tan is even.If I were you I would go to one of thoes spray tan places.|||I%26#039;ve used a TON of different products that are supposed to make you tan and I can honestly say that 99% of them do not look good on people%26#039;s faces. There%26#039;s always a hint of orange/yellow undertone. You can usually get away with a fake tan on your body but your face just doesn%26#039;t look right. Also even if the color is okay your skin will shed at different speeds- making parts white while others are still brownish (i.e. you kind of resemble michael jackson....not good) if real tanning isn%26#039;t possible try some makeup bronzer.|||Well they work for me...!, I%26#039;ve tried the Neutrogena Build-a-Tan it%26#039;s great because you control your shade and you have a tan in a few hours, and the Sublime Glow Daily moisturizer from L%26#039;OREAL It%26#039;s a tone enhancer that works slower, I like both.


You may also wanna try the Sublime Bronze self-tanning towelettes from L%26#039;OREAL, they%26#039;re great!!|||They do make you darker. However, they have the orange glow factor. It looks more natural with a slight sun tan, then the sunless tanner over. The worst is when it fades, it either looks like dirt or really brings out the orange undertones. But, if you get a good product, it does look good for a few days.|||they do work but it does not look good it makes your tan look orange and it is not natural at all so your better of getting a natural tan:)|||Yeah the work If you want to be an Umpa Lompa. I tried them because I am really pale and I was so excited the first time i used it and then I got annoyed because I turned orange. I just lay out in the sun but USE SUNSCREEN!!|||Not really, after the first time you kinda add color, but when you continue, it turns out kind of splotchy! In my experience. If you do decide to do it, use a gentle scrub on your face before hand. the towllets work better though.|||very much so.. I use one from avon and once I use it for the first two days I have a nice glow and then I just reapply at the end of the week to pick up the color and depends if I will also tan outside then I skip a few days again.|||u have been ugly your whole life and u think u can look good in 3 days. THINK ABOUT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment