Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best hand moisturiser?

between the cold weather and the central heating my hands get very dry. is there any good hand moisturiser that you would recommend?|||Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream I know it is for baby%26#039;s but it keeps my hands moisturized for day (not joking!). You don%26#039;t really need a lot and I like how it is thicker then other hand creams! And it is not greasy and oily





http://www.aveeno.com/baby/index.jsp





Hope this helps!|||Aquaphor. My son%26#039;s oncologist insists that my son uses this because it%26#039;s the best lotion/cream for dry skin. My son is on chemo and the effect on his skin is just insane! His skin was very dry and cracked and painful. Using Aquaphor for a couple of days cured it right up. You can find it in just about any drugstore. It%26#039;s a bit pricey ($7-$8), but the results are well worth it.|||I find Vaseline too oily and greasy , Natio is great , its a bit pricey so you can do with St.Ives or Cocoa Palmers, they have small bottles that you can fit in a handbag for 99c at selected stores its great ! :)|||Nivea or Vaseline Intensive Care are both very good|||bath and body works has some really good moisturizing lotions!|||vaseline moistureiser is amazing and very cheap|||Vaseline....i guess|||Vaseline all the way he he. its cheap as well and does wonders for my hands


xxx|||cold cream...


and Baby lotion..


vaseline cane make hands black

No comments:

Post a Comment