Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best Lotion and Moisturizing Shower Cream for Itchy and Dry Skin?

I have really itchy and dry skin, so bad that i get scratch marks and my skin feels rough. I%26#039;ve tried Eucerin and it worked for a while but then didn%26#039;t and actually made my body more itchy. What%26#039;s the best cream and shower gel/cream/soap out there for me? I%26#039;ve tried a lot of different soaps but none of them seem to alleviate my itchiness and it really isn%26#039;t making my skin any smoother or softer. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! :D|||Oil of Olay has a really good body wash with an oil infused moisturizing cream that is out of this world! I follow up with a glycerin based lotion from bath and body works that will make you smell wonderful all day, and stay


moisturized.|||check the lotion below it works well, i use it ,


but you might be allergic to the perfume from the lotion


check the ones without


cvs has it or walgreens|||my dermatologist recommend cetaphil gentle cleanser and cetaphil cream... I love it.. but i also love l%26#039;occitane shea butter body creme and boddy wash|||the green tea cream by delizioso really helps my sensitive skin allot! i also love their Lotus cherry blossom body lotion, and their floral fantasy soap bar, i love that its all natural, smell and all, really yummy and doesn%26#039;t irritate my super sensitive skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment